[meteorite-list] Meteorite Cane

From: Rafael B. Torres <spacecollection2001_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:06:15 2004

Hello list, good night all. I have one question. I just got a powerful
magnet from an old Floppy Drive. I want to make a meteorite cane, do I just
stick it to a cane?, or how?...also how is a meteorite cane best used?...I
was thinking of having a cane and the magnet in a plate with a movable
surface, like a metal detector head, is this a good idea?...do I just drag
the cane in the desert? or do you have to perfom first an eye search with
all rocks?
Thanks all¡¡¡

            =0)
Rafael B. Torres