[meteorite-list] Alien's with green waste?

From: John Gwilliam <jkg_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:06:14 2004

KK, Mike, Dave and List,
Among the truly gifted people on this List, Kevin Kichinka ranks near the
top for his writing skills as a word smithy. Knowing Kevin personally, I
will vouch for him and say that his use of the "s" word was surely meant to
be humorous and not offensive.

However, since there are some list members who object to the word
(including myself, who has been known to use it on occasions) I suggest we
find an alternate word that will be more acceptable.
Since meteorite anagrams have become so popular in the last few days, I
have listed a few anagrams for synonyms ( for Dave Freeman's
benefit...those are words that have the same meaning...;-)) for the "s" word.

acac
oppo
prac

Respectfully,