[meteorite-list] Rarest potatoe...its your story.

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:06:14 2004

Dear unnamed person;
I find your story very interesting but you have no test lab to back up
your suspicions. I think that I have two of the EXACT specimens as you
claim to have. I found mine ten years ago this month. Mine are the
most rare and the oldest.
At this point, I would like to include my link to the Smithsonian reply
to the guy who found the barbie doll buried in his back yard, and
...well, the oddities of the human mind and greed, and self grandeur.

Maybe I offer to sell you my specimens....20 million dollars US today.
 Act fast.
With hope and regards to become rich from your need to see and posses
my "RARE" specimens,
Dave F. (dealer of the even more rarest meteorites in the world)