[meteorite-list] Huge Slice - Rare Wanapitei / Brent sale

From: Roman <Roman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:04:54 2004

For those of you that collect crater impact material.

On ebay I have a HUGE 1145 gram full slice of the very rare Wanapitei Impact
Breccia from the Wanapitei Crater in Ontario, Canada. This 10" wide full
slice is one of only about 6 slices in the world at this size! I helped with
the recovery of the original mass and we do not know of anyone else that has
found any specimens near this size. The sister slice of this specimen was
donated to the Texas Christian University. See here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2107556804

Also, I have a nice 59g slice of the very rare Brent Crater Impact Breccia,
Ontario.
So far only about 10 collectors have this material in their collections.
This specimen
comes with an out of print booklet that is full of info about the Brent
Crater. See here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2107912227

Both of these auctions start at $1 with no reserve!

Best regards,
Roman Jirasek
www.meteoritelabels.com/2003.html