[meteorite-list] My Meteorites are more puzzling than Mercury Meteorite Puzzle

From: Diamond <Diamondmeteor_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:04:51 2004

Hiii dear list members;
Peace Be Upon You All.
So long I did not contribute.
Maybe the list were better off me, but as I was watching your contributions
all the time; the Mercury Meteorite Puzzle striked me very much.
Even before I do any analysis on my what-ever-you-call-them I could tell
that they must have been formed very close to the sun, in fact extremely
close, and that is why some of them have over a centimeter thick burned
crust. After many tests I did so far they seem to be very unusual
meteorites.

Here I want to ask a Question: Please go back again to my site:
http://pages.britishlibrary.net/mhy10/meteor and reexamin the pictures
carefully with unbiased minds. Please especially look at the crusts here:
http://pages.britishlibrary.net/mhy10/meteor/fc2.htm and here:
http://pages.britishlibrary.net/mhy10/meteor/fc.htm .
And my Question is: Could those be part of a comet or meteor that has come
very close to the Sun?

Sincerely
Mohamed