[meteorite-list] Lawrencite-like oozing from an H6 Impact Melt Breccia

From: Matteo Chinellato <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:04:51 2004

And El Hammami, but few pieces, have this, see my 40
gr. piece in collection, is complete brown and the
rusty exit forever.
Regards

matteo

--- Michael Farmer <farmerm_at_concentric.net> wrote:
> The only chondrite Ive ever had this problem with is
> Ghubara.
> Mike Farmer

=== message truncated ===

=====
M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.com Collection Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.info
MSN Messanger: spacerocks_at_hotmail.com
EBAY.COM:http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/mcomemeteorite_at_excite.it/