[meteorite-list] Re: Bavarian Bolide any updates?

From: E.L. Jones <jonee_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:04:50 2004

Well we are here in Garmisch and the hunt begins..... In Schwangau area
today working back to the Zugspitze tomorrow. Any further refinements
to a track?

I interviewed a camp worker yesterday in Garmisch who insisted that she
saw the fireball itself cross a tall narrow window of her house shortly
after the entire room lit up. Have been unable to confrim the direction
or the height of the window but the house is directly in Garmisch.