[meteorite-list] Ebay M-wrong

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:04:50 2004

Rhett Bourland wrote:
> Hi Michael and all,
> I think the idea of telling people to only buy from IMCA members is a bad
> one that I do not agree with. There are some rather big shots that are not
> members (Mike Farmer, Rob Elliot are two that come to mind) that are not
> members that often sell items on eBay. I wouldn't want to knock their
> sales any.........
Hi Rhett, Rob, Mike & all,
        We all know Rob & Mike are 100% honest & stand by their material.
Why aren't you guys members? Since, as I understand it, the primary
purpose of IMCA is to guarentee authenticity, why would anyone NOT be
a member?
        If we aren't all in this togeather, then it is really worthless,
impotent
nonsense. (or, maybe I'm missing something - if so, someone please tell
me what it is)
        Rob & Mike, I'm listening - tell me the strait poop - perhaps you have
good reasons, in which case I will bale as well. If not, then let's all
do the
right thing.
        And Rhett, let's not be shy, here, or what's the point.
        RSVP
        Best wishes, Michael