[meteorite-list] Bensour

From: trandall_at_idsi.net <trandall_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:02:34 2004

--
infuriated that I want to sell at my cost.</font></blockquote>
size="-1">Mike</font><br>
Dean Bessey and another European conspired to drive the price up by
offering high prices when I arrived in Africa. Dean bought less than
100 grams for $5 gram, in order to make my price rise. I have the
email proof of anyone wants to see it. Anyway, the net result was that
I indeed had to pay more. I had negotiated a price and offered the ~$2
gram based on that price. The problem is that I had not paid yet and
did not have the stones in my hands, so the Moroccans raised my price
as is their right to do.</font><br>
expenses is $3.20 gram, I have been emailing all night to people who
made their requests for me, and offering it at that price, as opposed
to the ~$2 gram. By the way, please feel free to look at my original
email below if there is any confusion, I did not quote a firm exact
price of $2 gram, but rather very clearly &quot;Around $2 gram&quot;,
so although the price is higher than I had hoped, it is still within
my offer. A Couple of people have had a problem with that, and I do
indeed apologize, but in the rear world things change, and this did.
Even at the raised price of $3.20 gram, it is still almost 5 times
lower than Deans price of $15 gram, if that is not a damn good
bargain, I don't know what is.</font><br>
disagrees with this, please email us and tell us why?</font><br>
matter.</font><br>
<x-sigsep><pre>--
</pre></x-sigsep>