[meteorite-list] Re: [meteoritecollectorsassociation] Idea

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:02:34 2004

Dear Jake,
I want jammies, it's easter...bright yellow jammies with the logo on
front and back....and the jammies must have the feet in them and with a
puffy tail!

I hate to offer this up again but the larger numbered logo that we all
have issued to us for web site linkage is easily transfered into an
iron-on transfer that any one can put on whatever personal style
clothing one wishes....why not just sell the transfers and mom and
little sister can help us style up our own clothing. Me, I like
polka-dots too!
DF