[meteorite-list] Can pigeons be intermediate source for meteorites? DELETE PLEASE!

From: John Gwilliam <jkgdiver_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:02:33 2004

Dear Dave,
I think you should follow through on your idea and let us all know what the
results are. There are literally tons of pigeon dropping in the palm trees
and on the flat roofs of buildings in the Phoenix area. In fact, there are
quite a few on the roof of my own house. Come on down and collect all you
want. I'll put you up in the guest room and even sell you one of my
MagCanes at a 10% discount.......but you'll have to process your doo-doo
off premises..........;-)

John