[meteorite-list] He beat me to it!

From: Dave Harris <entropydave_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:02:33 2004

Al said:
Message: 5
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2002 03:38:31 -0800
From: almitt <almitt_at_kconline.com>
To: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_fascination.com>
Cc: meteorite-list <meteorite-list_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Subject: Re: [meteorite-list] Can pigeons be intermediate source for
meteorites?
 DELETE PLEASE!

Hi Dave,

David Freeman wrote:

If a bunch of city pigeons were eating the tiny stones from old roofing
paper on a roof, and were also eating micro meteorites as a source for
gastroliths, would they deposit micro meteorite bird do-do on the roofs
of buildings to be blown down on unsuspecting passers by that carry
magnets around?

Where do you think the name pigenonite came from?? :-)
But at least I can spell pigeonite correctly even if he did get there before
me!

ho hum....
dave

--