[meteorite-list] Eagle Butte - One more time

From: Tracy Latimer <tracyl_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:02:31 2004

One party heard from... I sent off my chunk of "Eagle Butte" to Dr. Moore
at ASU, carefully not giving him any but the broadest of details so he
couldn't be accused (!) of bias. I expect he has many more interesting
specimens to examine, but in the end, the analysis will probably be the
same.

Seems that the only thing that comes from "Eagle Butt" is... eagle
doo-doo? Related to frass-ite?

I do note that geopaleo_guy has stopped selling "Eagle Butte Meteorites".
I have not heard back from him regarding my e-mail; I think it's about
time to make a "complaint."

Tracy Latimer