[meteorite-list] Collection Number Assistance

From: Rob and Colleen <iguana_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:02:30 2004

Hello all-
I recently acquired a lovely 43 gram oriented Holbrook and found by
surprise that it was also numbered. The numbers to the lower right, just
out of photo are Foote but I am at a loss as to the red numbering "586"
pictured in the photo. The previous owner does not know the provenance.
Sir Notkin is hitting the books on this one but I thought I would check
with the collective to see if any of you have similar numbers on any
pieces and may know their origin.
Thanks for looking,
http://imagehost.auctionwatch.com/preview/ra/rancor/holbrook.jpg

--