[meteorite-list] New Norton Encyclopedia Pricing

From: Michael Groetz <mpg444_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:02:30 2004

Everyone-
   I had my order in over a month now with Barnes and
Noble _at_$50 plus shipping. After verifying the Amazon
site/price I politely asked B&N if they would match
the Amazon price.
   They replied they would not as it was not their
policy to price match; for a $15 savings and same
shipping price I cancelled my order and re-entered it
with Amazon. They answered back it will ship about
Tuesday and be here by the end of the week (I
hope!!!).
   I did verify it was the exact same ISBN number and
listed as hardcover.
   So thank you to the person that noticed and let the
rest of us know. It is really appreciated.
Mike Groetz