[meteorite-list] Pulse Detectors

From: Robert Verish <bolidechaser_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:02:29 2004

Speaking of German-made pulse detectors, check out the
Lorenz units on this UK web site:

http://www.joanallen.co.uk/system/index.html

But what you were describing sounds more like the
units on this web site:

http://www.accuratelocators.com/okm/2003.html

While you're at that web site, check out the GPR
units:

http://www.accuratelocators.com/okm/

Would be interesting to hear of your results.

Good Luck with your searching,
Bob V