[meteorite-list] Re: Betting on Rob's New Moroccan Fall

From: FERNLEA4_at_aol.com <FERNLEA4_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:02:27 2004

bernd.pauli_at_lehrer1.rz.uni-karlsruhe.de writes:

<< Hmm! My first-second thought was: Could this be be another diogenite?
 The greenish tinge of the matrix and its fragile, crumbly matrix that
 doesn't take a polish at all definitely reminds me of Bilanga. >>

Hi Bernd,
I just took another look under magnification and I'm going to stick with LL6,
but I really do hope I'm wrong! :-)
I don't like posting ads here usually, but several Listees have emailed me
asking for pricing info already.....so, for those wanting to take a chance,
it's 10.34 GBP ($15.00) per gram across the board for frags and individuals.

Cheers,
Rob.
http://fernlea.tripod.com/forsale.html
Fernlea Meteorites,