[meteorite-list] Strange Martian Surface Feature

From: Treiman, Allan <Treiman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:02:25 2004

Well, I'd go with the sand dunes, or more probably
dust dunes. With wind channeled into those cracks,
it seems no great stretch of imagination to think
that sand dunes might form. Hoagland has been reading
Dune too much, or perhaps Moving Mars with its silica-
based martian life.
   FWIW
   Allan

Allan H. Treiman