[meteorite-list] CR2 with inclusion on ebay ending soon

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:02:25 2004

I just wanted to remind everybody that my CR2 with a really cool inclusion
will end on ebay in about 4 hours and is still only bid at $77 which is
under $23 a gram.
See auction here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1077561890
Dont forget to check out my other auctions either. But the R4 that I
advertised yesterday is almost all sold. The only piece that I have left is
the one piece on ebay. I cut my rock into 20 pieces and 19 pieces have
already sold in about 12 hours - mostly through buy it now on ebay. Maybe I
am pricing my material to cheaply.
Cheers
DEAN