[meteorite-list] R4 Blowout Sale on Ebay

From: Matteo Chinellato <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:02:25 2004

hello all

>From $500/gr. of the Ouzina to $35/gr. today... wow,
task that who will have made large purchases the first
price of R chondrites, hour will be killed having
undersell to prices inferior of the purchase..... I
sincerely this thing to ruin the market does not
understand, if you had to find it a meteorite of the
rare type, of sure does not go it to sell to ruin
prices. Same I am acquiring hour from Moroccans, but
of sure if I find a rare type of meteorite, I do not
destroy it with prices of ordinary chondrites, like
happening with the CR2, even if satisfied them to a
low price. Everyone can make the market that it wants,
but to sincerely I see much ugly one it for who has
made large purchases in the last times.
Regards

Matteo

=====