[meteorite-list] Resume ...careful with Brad Sampson :-(

From: vincent jacques <meteorh3_6_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:02:24 2004

<P>Hello all, there is the resume of my last mail to Brad Sampson.&nbsp; I wish thank&nbsp; all dealers and collectors support me.</P>
<P>1) I'm ask to Brad to use&nbsp; my mail&nbsp; and not the List for contact me.</P>
<P>2) There is not market for the Lost creek meteorite because he controle the entire weight. I'm not found on the internet other dealers who sale it. </P>
<P>3)Difference price is very huge...it's a ratio of 1,17$ to 47&nbsp;$ according to sale on ebay, or that it is traded.&nbsp;&nbsp;It's not possible to conclude with Brad samson a honnest trade in these conditions.</P>
<P>4) Some differents problems with many people: Mark Bostick, Matteo, Micheal Blood, David Weir, Christian Anger, Charlie Devire,me, &nbsp;and probably others?&nbsp; </P>
<P>5) I realize some trade each years, many person in this list can proof it. Since one year I wait meteorite from this trade, I'm very patient, but I'm tired of&nbsp;Brad&nbsp;&nbsp;explanations. I'm decided to end this trade and ask he&nbsp;to return me&nbsp; meteorites that I'm send one year ago, or the value of these meteorites.</P>