[meteorite-list] Re: be careful with Brad Sampson :-(

From: John Gwilliam <jkgdiver_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:02:24 2004

I'll jump in here.

Brad, you claim to have been selling on Ebay for four years. A check on
Ebay shows you have been a member since, Tuesday, May 26, 1998. Close
enough for me. Using your minimum estimate claiming you ship between 25
and 50 items per seek, brings the total of auctions you have completed (as
a seller) to roughly 5,200.

Do the math.

25 items shipped X 52 weeks per year X 4 years.............25 x 52 x 4 =
5,200.

If this is correct, can you explain to me why you only have a grand total
of 173 positive feedbacks (124 from unique users), 1 neutral, and 6
negatives? Less than 200 feedbacks out of 5,200 items sold (actually, you
claimed shipped) seems a little bit low to me.

Inquiring mind,

John Gwilliam