[meteorite-list] Re: be careful with Brad Sampson :-(

From: Brad Sampson <meteor.dealer_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:02:24 2004

  One was from a problem with a bidders email in which i tried to contact
him and was unable to and another was retaliatory because i left a negative
for a bidder who didn't pay. So actually that leaves 4. Not bad considering
that i've been selling on Ebay for 4 years and ship between 25 and 50 items
per week. That breaks down to about 1 negative out of 1,300 to 2,600
transactions per year.

Brad Sampson
meteor.dealer_at_gte.net
http://www.angelfire.com/me2/meteorites