[meteorite-list] claxton, atlanta, peekskill

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:02:24 2004

harlan trammell wrote:
> anybody have any of the above for sale-NOT ON EBAY?
Hi Harlan & all,
        I have claxton and peekskill, but am offering them only
as part of a "Hammer" set of about 18 or 20 meteorites that
have "nailed" things (Mailboxes, horses, cows, cars, people,
etc). Most specimens are about 1 gram, but some are 2 or
3 grams, such as New Concord, Velara, etc, and others are
whole stones, such as Nuevo Murcureo, Juanchang, Holbrook,
etc.
        Unfortunately, after years of gathering all these goodies,
I put the sets togeather about the time the market went to
pot & no one wants to spend $950 - not even on such an
impressive set - even with imposible to get specimens such
as Sylacauga (the woman beater) and Monahans.
        By the way, did Atlanta didn't hit something, did it?
        Walter Branch has an OUTSTANDING page on his site on
meteorites that hit things at:
http://www.branchmeteorites.com
         - anyone who has any material I have
yet to get - I am highly motivated in aquireing said material and
will trade/buy to get it.
        Good luck, Michael

--
"It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the
impurities in our air and water that are doing it."