[meteorite-list] be careful with Brad Sampson :-(

From: David Weir <dgweir_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:02:24 2004

Hello all,

You know I didn't mind so much the 2-month wait for my Lost Creek slice;
besides, he had many good excuses that actually made me feel guilty
about writing to inquire about my specimen. What turned me off to Brad
was his subsequent flooding of the market with these same slices on ebay
with no minimum, totally de-valuing my purchase and giving me that
"sucker" feeling. Oh well, his business practices will no longer affect
me since I will never buy from him again. Caveat emptor.

Best regards,
David