[meteorite-list] be careful with Brad Sampson :-(

From: Charlie Devine <moonrock25_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:02:24 2004

Dear Brad-Naysayers,

I too have had a long wait, in my case for a sample of NWA 995 (under
classification). While waiting for this sample, I had another eBay
winner of NWA 995, whom I did not know, write to me asking if I had
received my sample.
He was in a panic because he thought he was being cheated. I had
learned that Brad was just painfully slow, and apparently not fond of
answering emails. I assured this other collector, who has since become
a friend, that Brad would come through. After awhile, I began to doubt
my own assurances, but Brad did come through eventually. But not before
I sent Brad an email venting my frustration and anger, something I try
to avoid if possible. I have no evidence that Brad is dishonest, but I
believe he needs to spruce up his business practices and assume more
responsibility to his customers.

Best wishes,
Charlie