[meteorite-list] portales anyone????

From: Matteo Chinellato <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:01:33 2004

Hello all

I have 2 slices for sale in my site, all 2 with nice
metal veins, and one 16.6 gr. with fusion crust.
Regards

Matteo

--- Michael Farmer <farmerm_at_concentric.net> wrote:
> Steve, I was the first person to arrive in Portales
> after the fall, followed
> by Bob Haag about two hours later. I myself found
> one specimen, and
> purchased 18 individuals after the fall, and owned a
> total of ~16 kilos of
> Portales Valley. Every gram sold out so fast after
> the fall. Portales is one
> of those meteorites that simply pleases the senses.
> Everyone wanted it, and
> to get it now is quite hard. You might have some
> difficulty in acquiring a
> piece.
> Mike Farmer

=====
M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.com Collection Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.info
MSN Messanger: spacerocks_at_hotmail.com
EBAY.COM:http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/mcomemeteorite_at_excite.it/