[meteorite-list] Ad: Portales Valley for Sale

From: Robert Woolard <meteoritefinder_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:01:33 2004

Hello List,

   Please forgive this "shameless plug", but with all
the posts asking about the availability of metal-rich
Portales Valley, I feel I must jump in.

   I have several pieces of metal-rich PV, ranging
from ~1g all the way up to ~7,500g as pieces,
part-slices, whole slices, and end-pieces, all at very
competitive prices. All of them are quite nice. You
can judge this for yourself, as one of my slices (and
an in situ photo of the main mass that it came from)
is pictured in Norton's new book, and one of my
end-pieces is being featured in the upcoming 2003
Meteorite Calendar.

   I do plan to develop a website for my pieces soon,
but for now, if you are interested, please feel free
to contact me off the list at:
  meteoritefinder_at_yahoo.com

   Sincerely,

   Robert Woolard