[meteorite-list] U.S. mail

From: Walter Branch <branchw_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:01:29 2004

Hello Everyone,

I sent to big irons to buyers last December; one to Philadelphia and the
other to Norway. Both were lost by the USPS. I have just setteled with
them for payment for Phildephia package but I am still in limbo with regard
to the one sent to Norway. I sent both insured, but you really have to jump
through postal hoops to get reimbursment from the USPS.

-Walter

Walter Branch, Ph.D.
Branch Meteorites
322 Stephenson Ave., Suite B