[meteorite-list] U.S. mail

From: Tracy Latimer <tracyl_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:01:29 2004

Funny story...
About a month ago, I got 2 packages in my mailbox. One was a CD I had
ordered from ebay, another was a box of Christmas candy from my
mother. Both had postmarks of December 2000. What were they DOING for
the last 2 years???

Mail delivery in HI has always been a little problematic. I bought a
piece of Bilanga from Eduardo about 7 weeks ago. I know the check
cleared, but as to what the mail service is doing with his package, I
haven't a clue. At least once a year, one of my letters or packages will
vanish into the Bermuda Triangle of mail.

Tracy Latimer