[meteorite-list] Whatsit

From: Jerry A. Wallace <jwal2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:00:12 2004

Mama Mia, thatsa one bigga spicy meatball, Michael. Perhaps a little
worm eaten, but still an interesting specimen. It should be snapped up,
preserved, and displayed in the center of a platter of spaghetti.

If I'm wrong on that, then I would have to vote for Sterling's assessment
of it being a 'moon ball'; except I think it looks to be more like a Texas
Goatmilk Cheeserite instead of a 'Cheddarite.' >8=}

Jerry Wallace
Odessa, Tx.