[meteorite-list] Bad Astronomy book

From: Jim <Jim_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:00:09 2004

I have been to his website witch is quite interesting and everyone should
cruise on by. However, I must take exception to his trashing of "dark side
of the moon". We all know that it is just a figure of speech but it does
have a nice ring to it. Much more so than "far side of the moon". Even
Pink Floyd endorsed the term "Dark Side of the Moon"

If you want to see a meteorite that really did originate from the "Dark Side
of The Moon" go to the following website:
http://www.darksideofthemoon.com

Good astronomy is great but I'm all for keeping some of the romance in
too!!!

Jim Strope
421 Fourth Street
Glen Dale, WV 26038