[meteorite-list] HELP PLEASE

From: meteorite1.com <capricorn89_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:00:06 2004

------=_NextPart_000_0039_01C2283C.E9304A00

Steve inquired: <<> Hi list. I have a problem, and I do not no what to =
do. I bought a
> meteorite slice from WWW.METEORS.COM in Texas. That was almost 4 weeks
> ago. I've called, e-mailed these people and nothing.My meteorite slice =
was
> payed for already, but so far nothing. Could someone give me advice? =
The
> person in charge is DUANE PENSHORE.Let me know!>>

Hello Steve from Chicago,

I'm going only by memory as the name sounds familiar. I believe I =
remember selling him two Nadiabondi slices in 1999. Since it was a =
telephone order it was completed off-line and is not in my computer =
database, and those records are filed away and too difficult to research =
for this. I remember that he was a student and I believe Texas was the =
location, if it is the same person. I think it was. That is not a =
common name. I have seen the Meteor website advertising premium =
specimens but I was not personally impressed with the offerings. When I =
spoke to him he seemed nice, and apparently responsible. I note that =
the website seems to be updated only to March, so maybe something =
happened. That's all I can add to this.

I suggest that you contact the credit card company (or bank, as =
applicable) and cancel the transaction before the opportunity expires, =
often a month.
Ron
R. N. Hartman
METEORITES and MEMBRANE SUSPENSION BOXES

rnh_at_meteorite1.com
www.meteorite1.com

order_at_membranebox.com
www.membranebox.com

Mailing address:
The R. N. Hartman Collection METEORITES
P.O. Box 94
Walnut, CA 91788-0094 (U.S.)

----- Original Message -----=20
> Hi list. I have a problem, and I do not no what to do. I bought a
> meteorite slice from WWW.METEORS.COM in Texas. That was almost 4 weeks
> ago. I've called, e-mailed these people and nothing.My meteorite slice =
was
> payed for already, but so far nothing. Could someone give me advice? =
The
> person in charge is DUANE PENSHORE.Let me know!
>=20
> =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
> Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120
> I. M. C. A. MEMBER #6728
> The Midwest Meteorite Collector!
> Collecting Meteorites since,June, 1999!!!
>=20

------=_NextPart_000_0039_01C2283C.E9304A00

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type><BASE=20
href=3D"file://C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft =
Shared\Stationery\">
<STYLE>BODY {
        BACKGROUND-POSITION: left top; BACKGROUND-REPEAT: no-repeat; COLOR: =
#000000; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; FONT-SIZE: 12pt
}
</STYLE>

<META content=3D"MSHTML 5.00.2314.1000" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>
<DIV>Steve inquired: &lt;&lt;&gt; Hi list. I have a problem, and I do =
not no=20
what to do. I bought a<BR>&gt; meteorite slice from <A=20
href=3D"http://www.METEORS.COM">WWW.METEORS.COM</A> in Texas. That was =
almost 4=20
weeks<BR>&gt; ago. I've called, e-mailed these people and nothing.My =
meteorite=20
slice was<BR>&gt; payed for already, but so far nothing. Could someone =
give me=20
advice? The<BR>&gt; person in charge is DUANE PENSHORE.Let me=20
know!&gt;&gt;</DIV>
<DIV><BR>Hello Steve from Chicago,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I'm going only by memory as the name sounds familiar.&nbsp; I =
believe I=20
remember selling him two Nadiabondi slices in 1999.&nbsp; Since it was a =

telephone order it was completed off-line and is not in my computer =
database,=20
and those records are filed away and too difficult to research for =
this.&nbsp; I=20
remember that he was a student and I believe Texas was the location, if =
it is=20
the same person.&nbsp; I think it was.&nbsp; That is not a common =
name.&nbsp; I=20
have seen the Meteor website advertising premium specimens but =
I&nbsp;was not=20
personally impressed with the offerings.&nbsp; When I spoke to him he =
seemed=20
nice, and apparently responsible.&nbsp; I note that the website seems to =
be=20
updated only to March, so maybe something happened.&nbsp; That's all I =
can add=20
to this.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I suggest that you contact the credit card company (or bank, as =
applicable)=20
and cancel the transaction before the opportunity expires, often a=20
month.</DIV></DIV>
<DIV>
<P><B><FONT face=3D"Lucida Handwriting" size=3D4>Ron<BR></FONT></B><FONT =
face=3DArial=20
size=3D1>R. N. Hartman<BR>METEORITES and MEMBRANE SUSPENSION =
BOXES</FONT></P>
<P><A href=3D"mailto:rnh_at_meteorite1.com"><FONT face=3DArial=20
size=3D1>rnh_at_meteorite1.com<BR>www.meteorite1.com</FONT></A></P>
<P><FONT face=3DArial size=3D1><A=20
href=3D"mailto:order_at_membranebox.coom">order@membranebox.com<BR></A><A=20
href=3D"http://www.membramebox.com/">www.membranebox.com</A></FONT></P>
<P><FONT face=3DArial size=3D1>Mailing address:<BR>The R. N. Hartman =
Collection=20
METEORITES<BR>P.O. Box 94<BR>Walnut, CA 91788-0094 =
(U.S.)</FONT></P><FONT=20
size=3D1>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>----- Original Message -----=20
<DIV>From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! &lt;<A=20
href=3D"mailto:steve_arnol60120_at_yahoo.com">steve_arnol60120@yahoo.com</A>=
&gt;</DIV>
<DIV>To: &lt;<A=20
href=3D"mailto:Meteorite-List_at_Meteoritecentral.com">Meteorite-List@Meteor=
itecentral.com</A>&gt;</DIV>
<DIV>Sent: Wednesday, July 10, 2002 4:18 PM</DIV>
<DIV>Subject: [meteorite-list] HELP PLEASE</DIV></DIV>
<DIV><BR></DIV>
<P>&gt; Hi list. I have a problem, and I do not no what to do. I bought=20
a<BR>&gt; meteorite slice from <A=20
href=3D"http://www.meteors.com/">WWW.METEORS.COM</A> in Texas. That was =
almost 4=20
weeks<BR>&gt; ago. I've called, e-mailed these people and nothing.My =
meteorite=20
slice was<BR>&gt; payed for already, but so far nothing. Could someone =
give me=20
advice? The<BR>&gt; person in charge is DUANE PENSHORE.Let me =
know!<BR>&gt;=20
<BR>&gt; =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D<BR>&gt; Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, =
60120<BR>&gt; I. M. C. A.=20
MEMBER #6728<BR>&gt; The Midwest Meteorite Collector!<BR>&gt; Collecting =

Meteorites since,June, 1999!!!<BR>&gt; =
<BR></FONT></P></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0039_01C2283C.E9304A00--