[meteorite-list] Ebay to buy Paypal

From: LITIG8NSHARK_at_aol.com <LITIG8NSHARK_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:00:06 2004

--part1_1bd.6e82be8.2a5c5a2b_boundary

Good day Folks,

I think that eBay would be foolish to somehow limit PayPal transactions to
just eBay related sales. They would lose a bundle of money on the PayPal
transactions that regularly occur off of eBay.

Just a thought.

Best Regards,

Paul

In a message dated 7/9/2002 8:55:26 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
deanbessey_at_hotmail.com writes:

> This cant be a positive sign for anybody who regularly uses paypal to pay
> for stuff that they buy on the internet. You have to think that ebay will
> use it to promote their items only. I wonder if another company will step
> in
> to fill the void.
> http://www.msnbc.com/news/777414.asp?cp1=1
> Cheers

--part1_1bd.6e82be8.2a5c5a2b_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT COLOR="#0000ff" SIZE=3>Good day Folks,
<BR>
<BR>I think that eBay would be foolish to somehow limit PayPal transactions to just eBay related sales. They would lose a bundle of money on the PayPal transactions that regularly occur off of eBay.
<BR>
<BR>Just a thought.
<BR>
<BR>Best Regards,