[meteorite-list] Ebay to buy Paypal

From: Jim <Jim_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:00:06 2004

I think you will find that this will only be POSITIVE for Ebay users and
Paypal users alike. Ebay will now be more user friendly to paypal users
since Billpoint will be eliminated. Paypal was cleaning Billpoint's clock
and Ebay is smart enough not to screw around with a good thing. That is why
they bought it.

Jim Strope
421 Fourth Street
Glen Dale, WV 26038