[meteorite-list] Re: NEW meteorite impact poster

From: Walter Branch <branchw_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:00:05 2004

Hello Everyone,

I just received my Meteorite Impact Craters posters (I ordered two) from
Jensan Scientifics. I am very impressed with the quality of the poster. It
is printed on heavy stock, the information it provides is great, and both
were extremely well packaged and arrived safe and secure. I am very
pleased. If you are wavering on whether or not to purchase one and you have
the slightest interest in impact craters on Earth, this poster has my
greatest recommendation.

-Walter
Walter Branch, Ph.D.
Branch Meteorites