[meteorite-list] COMING TO THE WINDY CITY AND CANON AND CANYON CITY METEORITES

From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:00:04 2004

Good day all. Steve arnold here. If you ever get to Chicago,let me know.
Iwould really love to meet all the movers and the shakers in this great
field. I'm 30 minutes from o'hare airport, so let me know when you will be
coming to town. Also, is there any canon city or canyon city meteorites
available to buy? let me know.

                            STEVE ARNOLD, CHICAGO!!!