[meteorite-list] meteorite times

From: Martin Horejsi <martinh_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:00:04 2004

--B_3108436412_125369

Hello Michael,

There is a new July issue of The Meteorite Times up on the web right now at=
:

http://www.meteoritetimes.com/

It=B9s a good one. There is a nice interview with our beloved Meteorite
Magazine editor Joel Schiff. Additionally, there is a new feature called
=B3Coming up in Meteorite=B2 that give us some details about the upcoming issue
of Meteorite Magazine. With the calendar, the the new issue of The Meteorit=
Times and a heads-up on Meteorite Magazine, for meteorite reading, this
summer is hot, and not just in Arizona.

Happy reading!

Martin

--B_3108436412_125369

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Re: [meteorite-list] meteorite times</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE=3D"Verdana">Hello Michael,<BR>
<BR>
There is a new July issue of The Meteorite Times up on the web right now at=
:<BR>
<BR>
http://www.meteoritetimes.com/<BR>
<BR>
It&#8217;s a good one. There is a nice interview with our beloved Meteorite=
 Magazine editor Joel Schiff. Additionally, there is a new feature called &#=
8220;Coming up in Meteorite&#8221; that give us some details about the upcom=
ing issue of Meteorite Magazine. With the calendar, the the new issue of The=
 Meteorite Times and a heads-up on Meteorite Magazine, for meteorite reading=
, this summer is hot, and not just in Arizona.<BR>
<BR>
Happy reading!<BR>
<BR>
Martin<BR>