[meteorite-list] Ensisheim Meteorite Show - Fotos

From: Gibeon_at_aol.com <Gibeon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:00:04 2004

--part1_18b.a075501.2a51dc06_boundary

Hallo List,

if you are interested, I have a lot of pictures from the Ensisheim Meteorite
Show updated on my homepage. Klick on the left side at Ensisheim 2002 with
the moving "NEW" button at:

http://www.strufe.net

Maybe it will take some seconds to upload each side, but I thought it is
worth to show some larger ones because the quality is so much better.

The show was great and a lot of nice people have been there. Also the
meteorites there were offered were good quality and the business was very
well.
I hope to see many more of you next year again in Ensisheim, too.

Have fun with the fotos

Best regards

Hanno Strufe
Langenbergstrasse 32
66954 Pirmasens
Germany
www.strufe.net
IMCA #4267

--part1_18b.a075501.2a51dc06_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=2>Hallo List,
<BR>
<BR>if you are interested, I have a lot of &nbsp;pictures from the Ensisheim Meteorite Show updated on my homepage. Klick on the left side at Ensisheim 2002 with the moving "NEW" button at:
<BR>
<BR><B>http://www.strufe.net</B>
<BR>
<BR>Maybe it will take some seconds to upload each side, but I thought it is worth to show some larger ones because the quality is so much better.
<BR>
<BR>The show was great and a lot of nice people have been there. Also the meteorites there were offered were good quality and the business was very well.
<BR>I hope to see many more of you next year again in Ensisheim, too.
<BR>
<BR>Have fun with the fotos
<BR>
<BR>Best regards