[meteorite-list] Weather Update!

From: Mark Fox <unclefireballmtf_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:55:56 2004

January 31, 2002

Greetings Meteorite Enthusiasts!

For some reason my e-mail did not get posted to the
list yesterday. So, I will send it again with a
little current update. It is 30.5 F as of 10:35:15
A.M. EST (Jan. 31). There is a nice blanket of snow
outside, too. It fell just last night. How the
weather shifts!

Still, there has been no new meteorite falls here
yet, sadly!

Long strewn fields!

Mark Fox
Newaygo, MI USA

I wrote yesterday:

Jan. 30, 2002

Greetings Tom and fellow Meteorologists, and Meteorite
Enthusiasts!

No snow here presently, except in a few patches from
the last major frozen precipitation. The temperature,
according to one of the many my family has reads
31.3 F as of 4:45:15 P.M EST.

The smoke from one of our chimneys a few minutes ago
gave the indication of warmer air above it, with the
smoke falling downwards.

No new meteorite impacts yet, though.

Long strewn fields!

Mark Fox