[meteorite-list] Nice Chondrules

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:55:56 2004

Dear List and Mohamed;
What I see is a terresterial rock made up of probably oolitic shale
meteorwrong, or oolitic calciferious shale meteorwrong.
I sell lapidary quality brown/tan oolite from Eocene for $5 a pound. It
does look like chondrite at a very brief glance. Texas has nicely
preserved oolites too! This sample looks much better than the former
Lunars. Keep Trying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Best,
Dave Freemansef