[meteorite-list] actions

From: Michael Farmer <farmerm_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:55:55 2004

------=_NextPart_000_0173_01C1A8E2.49000D60

I just want to say this, before my father died he told me that if =
someone says something about you that isn't true, you had better call =
them on it and stand up for yourself. I firmly believe that. I have been =
accused of some bad things by Mr. Bessy yesterday, he did it publicly, =
so my response should thus be public. For those of you who are not in =
this, I understand your lack of enthusiasm for the emails, but when your =
name is put into question, Ill bet my last dollar that most of you would =
jump right in there and do as I have done.=20
I asked for proof of these accusations from both Casper and Bessy and =
none has been provided.=20
When someone wants to accuse me of anything, and you do it publicly, I =
assure you that I will respond accordingly.=20
Thanks=20
Mike Farmer

------=_NextPart_000_0173_01C1A8E2.49000D60

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I just want to say this,&nbsp;before =
my&nbsp;father=20
died he told me that if someone says something about you that isn't =
true, you=20
had better call them on it and stand up for yourself. I firmly believe =
that. I=20
have been accused of some bad things by Mr. Bessy yesterday, he did it =
publicly,=20
so my response should thus be public. For those of you who are not in =
this, I=20
understand your lack of enthusiasm for the emails, but when your name is =
put=20
into question, Ill bet my last dollar that most of you would jump right =
in there=20
and do as I have done. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I asked for proof of these accusations =
from both=20
Casper and Bessy and none has been provided. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>When someone wants to accuse me of =
anything, and=20
you do it publicly, I assure you that I will respond accordingly. =
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Thanks </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Mike Farmer</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0173_01C1A8E2.49000D60--