[meteorite-list] free speech

From: Dave Mouat <dmouat_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:55:55 2004

Dear Listees
I used to agree with what Norbert requested (i.e., leave mud slinging
out of the list), but I find that some of what is said is worthwhile
(and besides, it adds a bit of humor to a stressful job) and much more
importantly, I have a pretty fast delete key. If the keeper of the list
finds it objectionable, that person can delete either the messages or
the people who write them. But I don't think we need to exercise
(exorcise?) a behavior code. If the folks in question wish to be rude
let them; if the readers of the list are offended, don't read it.
Dave