[meteorite-list] The Moroccan CR2 meteorite

From: Michael Farmer <farmerm_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:55:55 2004

------=_NextPart_000_007C_01C1A8A7.7F031DC0

This is great stuff, Dean you have been drinking. Bring it on, you talk =
here like you have lots of dirty information? Show is. NWA 482 for $900 =
gram! Lets see it, I am buying! Illegal meteorites, show me the proof, =
or are you just talking out of your other end. Show me, how do you know =
what papers I have or do not have eh? You pretend to know everything, =
run in with the police? That is news to me. It would have been fin but =
never happend. Enemies in Morocco? I dont htink so, Ive been there 13 =
times and never been hassled yet. The moon rock? It is paid for, the =
seller got many thousands in Commisions from both I and Jim. What he did =
with it is not my concern. You know Amouri, he drank for months, not my =
problem. You say in your email that I never broke any laws, then why do =
you say I illegally export meteorites? Get your statements correct, then =
post them. Dean, I have NOTHING to hide, so I welcome any and I mean ANY =
information you wish to place here.=20
I never attacked Bruno, we had arguments, but we resolved them in person =
in Europe. We are not the best of friends but we see that all are =
entitled to success or failure in this business. I leave him alone, he =
leave me alone. No problems any more. Dean, I do not care what you do, I =
just dont like your postings that say crap like "there isnt any more" "I =
have it all" ETC ETC ETC. When I was just there and I know otherwise.=20
See ya in Tucson and patiently waiting some more "Dirty" goods on myself =
here.=20
Mike Farmer
  ----- Original Message -----=20