[meteorite-list] My Profuse Apology to Rick Nowak and List

From: Rhett Bourland <rbourlan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:55:51 2004

Of course I can't speak for Rick here but I think it safe to say for myself
and quite a few others here when I say don't sweat it. You made a mistake
and not only apologized for it but made an attempt to mend fences here.
Personally, I think quite a few people could learn from you Steve. We all
make our mistakes and for once its nice to see someone not only admitting it
but apologizing and trying to make ammends.
Best wishes and actually with more respect,
Rhett Bourland
www.asteroidmodels.com
www.asteroidmodels.com/personal
www.meteoritecollectors.org