[meteorite-list] Re: Nakhla - The Dead Dog Still Lives

From: Ron Baalke <baalke_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:55:50 2004

>Philip, "Pib" as he's called by his friends, suggested looking at the
>www.alahali.co site. Wow, it's like total Arab, man.
>
>Meanwhile, taking a wild but calculated shot in the dark, Alex didn't let a
>little weird script throw him off of his gameplan and emailed a request for
>the story! There's $200 in my dog bowl for the reader who comes up with it
>first.

Incidently, the correct URL is www.alahali.com. As I pointed out a couple
of years ago, I've already contacted this site. They are a political
newspaper founded in the 1970's. It is not the 'Al Ahali' newspaper
by Hume in 1911, unfortunately. I'm glad to see though a reasonable attempt
is being made to locate it. Incidently, John Ball referred to the
newspaper with a slightly different spelling: 'El Ahali'.

Ron Baalke