[meteorite-list] Reward offered, bounty hunters listen up!

From: CMcdon0923_at_aol.com <CMcdon0923_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:55:49 2004

And this was posted publicly to the list for what reason? Was this a serious challenge...was it said in jest...was it meant to be humorous...is it sarcasm...do you have issues surrounding government employees?

If you have have a personal beef with Ron over the Nakhla dog story, then handle it that way....personally, between the two of you.

Just because Ron can't "prove" it happened, doesn't mean it didn't.

And conversely, just because you you can't "prove" it didn't happen, doesn't mean it did.

I got news for everybody....we will NEVER, and I repeat NEVER, be able to prove or disprove the story. It's part of the lore of meteorite history. Let it go.

Hmmmmm, now you've got me thinking....did anyone actually SEE the Peekskill meteorite hit the car? Maybe Ms. Knapp (sic?) was just trying to cover up a litle traffic incident from earlier that evening, and the meteorite just happened to land under her car?