[meteorite-list] CR2 prices ruin......

From: capricorn89 <capricorn89_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:55:48 2004

Helpful suggestion:

If you are using Microsoft Outlook express for e-mail,
simply click on "message" on the bar at the top of the screen (to the right
of "file"); then click on "block sender". Two little "clicks" (time
involved < 3 seconds) and your annoyances with repetitive nonsensical posts
that clutter up your mailbox and prematurely wear out your delete key will
be past history! :=)

Ron