[meteorite-list] CR2 prices ruin......

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:55:48 2004

Meteordealer wrote:
> What instability??? Most legitimate finds and falls ARE holding steady.
> I'm a dealer. I compare the market prices of many meteorites on a daily
> basis. Just about all of them i look at are the same price they've always
> been or more.......
> Brad Sampson
Well Brad,
        Let's get this strait: there is no (price) instability, there are
"legitimate"
falls and finds - meaning, I suppose, the others (NWA, in particular)
are "illagitimate" and prices are "holding steady."
        You have enlightened me to such a degree I have placed your emial in
the folder I formerly reserved for posts from Mohamed .... and I don't
mean
Ali.
        Keep on truckin', dude.
        Michael