[meteorite-list] New web site (Humor Alert!)

From: LabNEMS <staff_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:55:48 2004

--=====================_112135660==_.ALT

Hi List:

Come on now Bernd! Are you telling me that you missed the micro-meteorite
information on the new site?

Seriously, I enjoyed the new site. It was nice reading about collecting
micro-meteorites in your back yard.

Please see the paper:
"Numbers, types, and compositions of an unbiased collection
of cosmic spherules", Taylor, et al., Meteoritics, July 2000, pg. 651,
with a nice picture on pg. 655 for more information.

Of course I read the Meteorite Section after I learned about Belly Dancing.

Priorities are what they are.

Good job on the new site.

Russ K. NEMS
Meteorlab.com

--=====================_112135660==_.ALT

Hi List:<br>
Come on now Bernd!&nbsp; Are you telling me that you missed the
micro-meteorite<br>
information on the new site?<br>
Seriously, I enjoyed the new site. It was nice reading about
collecting<br>
micro-meteorites in your back yard.&nbsp; <br>
Please see the paper:<br>
&quot;Numbers, types, and compositions of an unbiased collection<br>
of cosmic spherules&quot;, Taylor, <i>et al., </i>Meteoritics, July 2000,
pg. 651,<br>
with a nice picture on pg. 655 for more information.<br>
Of course I read the Meteorite Section <b>after</b> I learned about Belly
Dancing.<br>
Priorities are what they are.<br>
Good job on the new site.<br>
Russ K.&nbsp; NEMS<br>